11 December 2008

Off Topic - Why Nigella is Awesome


Going off topic. Neither markets nor music. But I have the operator's license for this blog, so there.

I am an admitted fan of Nigella Lawson. She has her obvious charms, as noted above, as well as her not-so-obvious ones:

PETA is not pleased with television chef Nigella Lawson. When asked on BBC1's The One show if she thought the fashion industry should outlaw fur, Nigella replied that she would wear it if she could kill the animal herself. The host asked what she would think of fur-wearing celebrities who started wearing dog or cat fur, and Nigella blurted out, “I’d love a dog or a cat!’’ Then she made a stabbing motion and added, “Going into a shop and buying a fur coat would be an act of weakness. But if I could go into the woods and kill a bear myself, I would wear it proudly as a trophy.’’ Can everyone please leave Donna Karan alone now?


Jaw-droppingly awesome.

No comments: